Westside & West Midtown Real Estate Stats
Property Types (active listings)
Browse Listings in the Westside & West Midtown
- All Listings
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
Westside Atlanta, broadly defined, encompasses the North West side of Midtown as well as the Southwest side of Atlanta.
Though West Midtown was for many years only an industrial district, it includes historic residential areas and now is home to an active vibrant arts, design culinary, and nightlife scene. With stunning mixed-use and adaptive reuse examples, West Midtown offers some of Atlanta’s best urban loft housing, contemporary homes, and cottages in historic neighborhoods like Underwood Hills, Grove Park, Ashview Heights, and Home Park. Built with Georgia Institute of Technology at its core, it’s no wonder that this innovative hotspot is where Atlanta’s movers and shakers choose to live, work, and play.
The West Midtown area is hot and is about to be hotter as it is set to play host to the crown jewel of the Atlanta Beltline with the completion of the City of Atlanta’s largest planned greenspace Westside Park. This 290-acre park, located on the Beltline, will double as Atlanta’s water reservoir using the turquoise-filled water in Bellwood Quarry. Plans for this park call for expansive walking trails, an open lawn, a grand overlook, and majestic city views. Homeowners looking for incredible returns as well as incredible access to Atlanta’s best amenities would be wise to buy in the Westside now.
In West Midtown & The Westside you'll find:
Home to Georgia Tech University, what used to be an industrial area is now filled with shopping and dining hotspots - and is a destination for design. The highly anticipated Westside Park will bring the city's largest park around an old granite quarry and has spurred much development in the area.
PARKS & RECREATION:
- Parks: Westside Park
- Shopping & Dining: Atlantic Station, Westside Provisions District, Westside Design District
- Entertainment: Terminal West at the King Plow Arts Center, Top Golf, Trap Music Museum
- Locals Enjoy: The Fresh MARTA Markets at H.E. Holmes and Bankhead MARTA stations
- Beltline: Westside Trail Extension
PUBLIC SCHOOLS - Atlanta Public Schools (aps)
- Elementary: Bolton Academy, E Rivers, KIPP Woodson Park (K-6), Boyd, Scott, Usher-Collier, Hollis Innovation Academy
- Middle: Sutton, John Lewis Invictus Academy, KIPP Woodson Park (6th)
- High: North Atlanta, Frederick Douglass, Booker T Washington
- Charter: Atlanta Classical Academy (K-12), Centennial Academy (Pre-K -8)
- Highway access to I-75 & I-285, East/West access via Donald Lee Hollowell Pkwy (Rte 78), North/South access via Northside Drive
- Nearest MARTA train station: Bankhead (green line)
- Walkable to the Beltline Westside Trail Extension
MORE NEIGHBORHOOD INFO:
- Neighborhood Associations: Atlantic Station, Berkeley Park, Blandtown, English Avenue, Hills Park, Home Park, Knight Park/Howell Station, Marietta Street Artery Neighborhood Association (MSAA), Riverside, Underwood Hills, West Highlands, Westin Heights/Bankhead, Whittier Mill Village
- Neighborhood Planning Units: City of Atlanta Neighborhood Planning Unit: NPU D, NPU E, NPU G, NPU K, NPU L
- City: inside incorporated City of Atlanta
- County: Fulton
- Zip Code: 30318 & 30363
Westside & West Midtown NEIGHBORHOODS:
- Atlantic Station
- Berkeley Park
- English Avenue
- Hills Park
- Home Park
- Knight Park / Howell Station
- Loring Heights
- Marietta Street Artery
- Underwood Hills
- West Highlands
- Whittier Mill Village
REAL ESTATE COLLECTION:
A wide variety of real estate from newer single-family homes, townhomes, and lofts to industrial lofts and a few historic areas.
Browse Other Communities
- Ansley Park
- Candler Park & Lake Claire
- City of Avondale Estates
- City of Brookhaven
- City of Decatur
- Druid Hills
- East Atlanta
- East Lake
- Grant Park
- Inman Park
- Old Fourth Ward
- Ormewood Park
- Southern Tri-Cities
- Westside & West Midtown
Start searching for your dream home now.
When it comes to convenience, our site is unparalleled. Whether you're in the comfort of your home, or on the go.
Our site works flawlessly on multiple devices so you can find the information you need.