Virginia-Highland Real Estate Stats
Property Types (active listings)
Browse Listings in Virginia-Highland
- All Listings
- $200,000 - $300,000
- $300,000 - $400,000
- $400,000 - $500,000
- $700,000 - $800,000
- Over $1,000,000
If in the ’80s and early ’90s, Buckhead was “big brother” and the center of the Atlanta social universe, Virginia-Highland was certainly its cooler, hipper cousin. Virginia- Highland was (and still is) home to some of Atlanta’s classic, long-standing bars, festivals, restaurants, and boutiques which emanate from its crossroads at the intersection of Virginia and Highland Avenues. It’s also home to classic homes encompassing many design styles, but its most common home styles are 100-year old English-style Tudor cottages and craftsman bungalows. But for those seeking modern or traditional townhomes, can find them where Virginia-Highland’s borders meet the urban edges of the district.
And though there are many reinvigorated and trendy neighborhoods nearby, getting attention around the Beltline, Virginia-Highland still confidently holds its place as one of Atlanta's prime intown neighborhoods. According to Southern Living, Virginia Highland is one of the South's best. (Southern Living: Virginia Highland- #4, South's Best Neighborhoods list).
In Virginia-Highland you'll find:
In Virginia-Highland you'll see craftsman bungalows with large, welcoming front porches, tudors and new construction single family homes on tree-lined streets nestled around several small neighborhood commercial "villages" that offer popular dining and boutique shopping. You can also find some condominiums and towhnomes along a few lofts.
PUBLIC SCHOOLS - Atlanta public schools (aps):
- Elementary: Springdale Park (SPARK)
- Middle: David T Howard (previously Inman)
- High: Midtown (previously Grady)
PARKS & RECREATION:
- Parks: Piedmont Park, Orme Park, John Howell Park
- Arts & Culture: Atlanta Botanical Garden & Callanwolde Fine Arts Center
- Local favs & festivals: Summerfest, Virginia-Highland Farmers Market, Taste of the Highlands
- Shopping & Dining: Walkable to multiple neighborhood commercial shopping and dining areas along with big-box retail and gourmet grocers at several local shopping centers.
- Beltline: On the Eastside Trail
- Interstate access to I-85 and I-75
- Nearest MARTA train station: Midtown Station (red & yellow lines)
- On the Eastside Trail of the Atlanta Beltline
MORE NEIGHBORHOOD INFO:
- Neighborhood Association: Virginia-Highland Civic Association
- Neighborhood Planning Unit: City of Atlanta Neighborhood Planning Unit: NPU E
- City: inside incorporated City of Atlanta
- County: Fulton
- Zip Code: 30306
REAL ESTATE COLLECTION:
Classic, historic, modern & craftsman homes along with some low to mid-rise condominiums and townhomes.
Browse Other Communities
- Ansley Park
- Candler Park & Lake Claire
- City of Avondale Estates
- City of Brookhaven
- City of Decatur
- Druid Hills
- East Atlanta
- East Lake
- Grant Park
- Inman Park
- Old Fourth Ward
- Ormewood Park
- Southern Tri-Cities
- Westside & West Midtown
Start searching for your dream home now.
When it comes to convenience, our site is unparalleled. Whether you're in the comfort of your home, or on the go.
Our site works flawlessly on multiple devices so you can find the information you need.