Reynoldstown Real Estate Stats
Property Types (active listings)
Browse Listings in Reynoldstown
Click the links below to sort results by price range.
- All Listings
- $300,000 - $400,000
- $400,000 - $500,000
- $500,000 - $600,000
- $600,000 - $700,000
- $700,000 - $800,000
Centrally located and on the Atlanta Beltline, this unique, intown Atlanta neighborhood is vibrant and burgeoning with urban pleasure seekers. Built around the turn of the century, many of the homes in Reynoldstown have retained their original architectural features, including homes ranging from early-20th century shotgun houses and bungalows to 21st century uber modern homes, lofts, townhouses, condos, and apartments of all shapes and sizes. Developed prior to cars and car culture, residents relied on a streetcar and public transport, thus the houses are built closer together on more modest lots, making it a more walkable community.
Between its rich history, architecturally interesting homes, and hot dining and restaurant scene along the Atlanta Beltline and Atlanta Dairies - a mixed-use retail, restaurant, and apartment development, Reynoldstown is the place to be and be seen.
In Reynoldstown you'll find:
Reynoldstown is a hip and local neighborhood that maintains its diversity along with a growing urban revitalization.
PUBLIC SCHOOLS - Atlanta public schools (aps):
PARKS & RECREATION:
- Parks: Lang-Carson Park & Gateway Park
- Arts & Culture: Several Living Walls murals can be found throughout the neighborhood along with street art in the Krog Street Tunnel
- Favs & Festivals: Chomp & Stomp Chili Cook-Off & Bluegrass Festival
- Shopping & Dining: shopping and dining at urban renewal projects along the evolving Memorial Drive Corridor at Atlanta Dairies and Larkin on Memorial
- Beltline: On the Eastside Trail
- Interstate highway access to I-20, North & South access via Boulevard and Moreland, and East & West access via Dekalb Avenue
- Nearest MARTA train station: Inman Park/Reynoldstown Station (blue & green lines)
- On the Eastside Trail of the Atlanta Beltline
MORE NEIGHBORHOOD INFO:
- Neighborhood Association: Reynoldstown Civic Improvement League
- Neighborhood Planning Unit: City of Atlanta Neighborhood Planning Unit: NPU N
- City: inside incorporated City of Atlanta
- County: Fulton
- Zip Codes: 30307, 30316
REAL ESTATE COLLECTION:
In Reynoldstown you'll find a mix of historic bungalows and modern homes along with a few condominiums and townhomes.
Browse Other Communities
- Ansley Park
- Candler Park & Lake Claire
- City of Avondale Estates
- City of Brookhaven
- City of Decatur
- Druid Hills
- East Atlanta
- East Lake
- Grant Park
- Inman Park
- Old Fourth Ward
- Ormewood Park
- Southern Tri-Cities
- Westside & West Midtown
Start searching for your dream home now.
When it comes to convenience, our site is unparalleled. Whether you're in the comfort of your home, or on the go.
Our site works flawlessly on multiple devices so you can find the information you need.