Poncey-Highland Real Estate Stats
Property Types (active listings)
Browse Listings in Poncey-Highland
Click the links below to sort results by price range.
But Ponce City Market isn’t the only adaptive reuse development where industrial buildings have been turned into lofts and condos. The Western Electric Telephone Company, the former Ford Factory Assembly Plant, The Highland Building, and 675 Seminole, have all been successful apartments, condo, and loft conversion efforts. Woven throughout Poncey-Highland, one will also find charming, unique bungalows, cottages, and historic homes for families and urban professionals.
The neighborhood is anchored to the east by the 219-acre Freedom Park, whose border is shared with neighboring Candler Park, and to the west by The Jimmy Carter Presidential Library and Museum who also hosts one of the best intown weekly farmer’s markets. Poncey-Highland may well be the go-to spot for locals looking to show visitors the best of what Atlanta offers, but some are lucky enough to get to live here every day.
In Poncey-Highland you'll find:
While one of the smaller intown neighborhoods, Poncey-Highland is a highly sought after neighborhood due to the very walkable lifestyle it allows situated between Virginia -Highland and Inman Park. This historic neighborhood is filled with vintage, craftman homes and charming, historic buildings.
PUBLIC SCHOOLS - atlanta public schools (aps):
- Elementary: Springdale Park
- Middle: David T Howard (previously Inman)
- High: Midtown (previously Grady)
PARKS & RECREATION:
- Parks: Freedom Park, PATH Trolley Trail
- Shopping & Dining: Walkable, neighborhood commercial shopping and dining along North Highland Avenue and adjacent to the popular destination shopping and dining at Ponce City Market, the hip Hotel Clermont and there are restaurants and retail all along the Beltline.
- Arts & Culture: Jimmy Carter Library & Museum
- Local Favs: Freedom Farmers Market at the Carter Center
- Beltline: On the Eastside Trail
- Easy highway access to I-85 and I-75 via Freedom Parkway
- Nearest MARTA train station: North Avenue Station (red & gold lines)
- On the Eastside Trail of the Atlanta Beltline
MORE NEIGHBORHOOD INFO:
- Neighborhood Association: Poncey-Highland Neighborhood Association
- Neighborhood Planning Unit: City of Atlanta Neighborhood Planning Unit: NPU N
- City: inside incorporated City of Atlanta
- County: Fulton
- Zip Code: 30306
REAL ESTATE COLLECTION:
historic & craftsman homes along with modern lofts and townhomes.
Browse Other Communities
- Ansley Park
- Candler Park & Lake Claire
- City of Avondale Estates
- City of Brookhaven
- City of Decatur
- Druid Hills
- East Atlanta
- East Lake
- Grant Park
- Inman Park
- Old Fourth Ward
- Ormewood Park
- Southern Tri-Cities
- Westside & West Midtown
Start searching for your dream home now.
When it comes to convenience, our site is unparalleled. Whether you're in the comfort of your home, or on the go.
Our site works flawlessly on multiple devices so you can find the information you need.