Old Fourth Ward Real Estate Stats
Property Types (active listings)
Browse Listings in Old Fourth Ward
Click the links below to sort results by price range.
- All Listings
- $100,000 - $200,000
- $200,000 - $300,000
- $300,000 - $400,000
- $400,000 - $500,000
- $500,000 - $600,000
- $600,000 - $700,000
- $800,000 - $900,000
- Over $1,000,000
Settled in 1800, Old Fourth Ward has history and continues to make history as a revolutionary place. One of the closest neighborhoods to downtown Atlanta, Old Fourth Ward is the birthplace to Martin Luther King, Jr, where his home, alongside other classic homes and bungalows, still stands today, a few blocks from his church and The Center for Civil Rights.
Today, Old Fourth Ward is also the birthplace and starting point of the Atlanta Beltline– the largest, most wide-ranging urban redevelopment program in the United States, where abandoned rail circling the interior of the Atlanta Perimeter, has been converted to 33 miles of walking trails, restaurants, and future light rail.
Until 2010, Old Fourth Ward was sleepy, its main artery consisting of industrial warehouses flanking that defunct rail. With the advent of the pedestrian and artsy Beltline super-highway, these warehouses have been converted, turned inside out (literally!) via adaptive reuse to spurn urban industrial lofts, as well as bars and restaurants, like the nationally celebrated Ponce City Market. But if you’re in the market for new construction, there is plenty of that as well, with many clusters of both modern and traditional townhome and mixed-use communities to choose from.
Atlanta is known as a car city and for its traffic, but Old Fourth Ward is changing that and heralds a new, future kind of Atlanta neighborhood–one with way fewer cars on the road and higher quality living. The Beltline lifestyle, enjoyed by the lucky ones who live there, is tantamount to that of residents of Manhattan (New York) where one can experience everything from Atlanta’s best outdoor life and culture offer without ever having to own a car.
In Old Fourth Ward you'll find:
A mix of single-family homes with a great selection of modern homes along with historic lofts, condominiums and towhhomes. Shopping and dining is plentiful on The Beltline and Ponce City Market.
Public Schools - Atlanta Public Schools (APS):
PARKS & RECREATION:
- Parks: Historic Old Fourth Ward Park, Central Park, Freedom Park, PATH Trolley Trail, Old Fourth Ward Skate Park
- Local favs & festivals - there is never a shortage of things to do in Old Fourth Ward: Shaky Knees Festival, Old Fourth Ward Skate Park, Atlanta Beltline Lantern Parade, Atlanta Food & Wine Festival, Atlanta Summer Beer Fest, Oktoberfest, Atlanta Beltline Pub Crawl, Old Fourth Ward Arts Festival, Taste of Atlanta, Yoga in the Park, Winter Beer Festival, Ponce City Farmers Market, and Fetch Park ATL dog park bar
- Shopping & Dining: destination shopping and dining at Ponce City Market, there are restaurants and retail all along the Beltline. Big-box shopping is nearby at the Edgewood Retail District
- Beltline: On the Eastside Trail
- Easy highway access to I-85 and I-75 via Freedom Parkway
- Nearest MARTA train station: North Avenue Station (red & gold lines)
- On the Eastside Trail of the Atlanta Beltline
MORE NEIGHBORHOOD INFO:
- Neighborhood Association: Fourth Ward Alliance, Old Fourth Ward Business Alliance, Fourth Ward West Neighborhood Association, Fourth Ward Neighbors
- Neighborhood Planning Unit: City of Atlanta Neighborhood Planning Unit: NPU M
- City: inside incorporated City of Atlanta
- County: Fulton
- Zip Code: 30308, 30312
REAL ESTATE COLLECTION:
Old Fourth ward has a broad selection of modern homes, historic and newer craftsman, and condominiums, townhomes, and lofts
Browse Other Communities
- Ansley Park
- Candler Park & Lake Claire
- City of Avondale Estates
- City of Brookhaven
- City of Decatur
- Druid Hills
- East Atlanta
- East Lake
- Grant Park
- Inman Park
- Old Fourth Ward
- Ormewood Park
- Southern Tri-Cities
- Westside & West Midtown
Start searching for your dream home now.
When it comes to convenience, our site is unparalleled. Whether you're in the comfort of your home, or on the go.
Our site works flawlessly on multiple devices so you can find the information you need.