Midtown Real Estate Stats
Property Types (active listings)
Browse Listings in Midtown Atlanta
- All Listings
- $200,000 - $300,000
- $300,000 - $400,000
- $400,000 - $500,000
- $500,000 - $600,000
- $600,000 - $700,000
- $700,000 - $800,000
- $800,000 - $900,000
- $900,000 - $1,000,000
- Over $1,000,000
Before there was the Atlanta Beltline there was Atlanta’s prize gem - Piedmont Park, the largest park in Atlanta with acres of rolling hills and open spaces perfect for festivals’ like Music Midtown and Atlanta Pride. It’s no surprise that the first stretch of the Atlanta Beltline originated right next to Piedmont Park, the two now quite complementary to one another. Combine that with the Atlanta Botanical Gardens on the other side and one can see why millions of visitors flock to Midtown Atlanta to take in all it offers.
If the prime location and green space doesn’t sell you, the arts culture may. Known as the city’s cultural epicenter, Midtown Arts District is home to the Woodruff Arts Center, Fox Theatre, the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra, and the High Museum of Art.
Home options abound and are as diverse as the Midtown residents themselves. Those looking to buy can expect to find everything from older Victorian homes and craftsman-style homes to modern condos and urban lofts with some of the city’s most prolific skyline views and scenery.
In Midtown you'll find:
In Midtown there is something for everbody. You'll find tree-lined streets lined with historic homes intermized with new construction and modern homes. Midtown is one of the largest commercial districts in the city and you'll find highrise condos, apartments and lofts along with low and mid-rise buildings.
PUBLIC SCHOOLS - atlanta public schools (aps):
- Elementary: Springdale Park (SPARK)
- Middle: David T Howard (previously Inman)
- High: Midtown (previously Grady)
PARKS & RECREATION:
- Parks: Atlanta's beloved Piedmont Park
- Arts & Culture: Midtown is the heart of Atlanta's Arts with the High Museum, The Woodruff Arts Center, Atlanta Symphony Orchestra, Fox Theatre, Museum of Design Atlanta (MODA), Center for Puppetry Arts & Atlanta Botanical Garden
- Local favs & festivals: The Green Market at Piedmont Park, Music Midtown Festival, Piedmont Park Arts Festival, Atlanta Jazz Festival, Dogwood Festival, Pride, Peachtree Road Race
- Shopping & Dining: Here is an interactive map of the over 100 restaurants and shops in the neighborhood that are walkable. Also adjacent to Ponce City Market. Big box retail and gourmet grocers at several local shopping centers.
- Beltline: On the Eastside Trail
- Easy interstate access to I-85 and I-75
- Nearest MARTA train stations: North Avenue, Midtown & Arts Center Station (red & gold lines)
- On the Eastside Trail of the Atlanta Beltline.
MORE NEIGHBORHOOD INFO:
- Neighborhood Association: Midtown Neighbors' Association & The Midtown Alliance
- Neighborhood Planning Unit: City of Atlanta Neighborhood Planning Unit: NPU E
- City: inside incorporated City of Atlanta
- County: Fulton
- Zip Codes: 30308,30309
REAL ESTATE COLLECTION:
Historic, modern & craftsman homes with a large assortment of condominiums of all types from historic, low-rise buildings to soaring, modern highrises.
Browse Other Communities
- Ansley Park
- Candler Park & Lake Claire
- City of Avondale Estates
- City of Brookhaven
- City of Decatur
- Druid Hills
- East Atlanta
- East Lake
- Grant Park
- Inman Park
- Old Fourth Ward
- Ormewood Park
- Southern Tri-Cities
- Westside & West Midtown
Start searching for your dream home now.
When it comes to convenience, our site is unparalleled. Whether you're in the comfort of your home, or on the go.
Our site works flawlessly on multiple devices so you can find the information you need.