Kirkwood Real Estate Stats
Property Types (active listings)
Browse Listings in Kirkwood
Click the links below to sort results by price range.
- All Listings
- $200,000 - $300,000
- $300,000 - $400,000
- $400,000 - $500,000
- $500,000 - $600,000
- $600,000 - $700,000
- $700,000 - $800,000
- Over $1,000,000
Local residents of this charming, self-sufficient enclave of Atlanta call it “the small town in the big city”. Bordered by East Atlanta, Edgewood, and Decatur, this community’s heart lies in the tight-knit community that looks out after one another. Community building in Kirkwood may begin between the porches of the many bungalows, cottages, and new homes, but the thriving Kirkwood Business District, teeming with restaurants, coffee shops, bars, retail shops is where it truly gains momentum. Residents and visitors actively participate in and play active roles in hosting many festivals and events, such as the Kirkwood Wine Stroll and Lanta Gras, a community outreach and festive, family-friendly parade and event that fosters community through music.
Between its close proximity to Atlanta, its small-town but progressive feel, up-and-coming schools, affordable new construction, as well as a bounty of historic homes, it’s easy to see why Kirkwood is a place where young, down-to-earth professionals choose to live and call home.
In Kirkwood you'll find:
Kirkwood is a charming, historic neighborhood with a small-town feel and a central business district in the eastside of Atlanta.
PUBLIC SCHOOLS - Atlanta public schools (aps):
PARKS & RECREATION:
- Parks: Bessie Branham Park, Gilliam Park, Coan Park, Adair Park, Kirkwood Urban Forest, and Community Garden
- Shopping & Dining: plentiful shopping and dining along Hosea Williams, Hosea + 2nd, and in the Pratt Pullman District. Big-box shopping is nearby at the Edgewood Retail District
- Local favs & Festivals Kirkwood Spring Fling & Tour of Homes, Lanta Gras Parade & Festival, Pet Party in the Park, Juneteenth, Kirkwood Wine Stroll,
- Interstate access to I-20
- Nearest MARTA train station: East Lake Station (blue line)
MORE NEIGHBORHOOD INFO:
- Neighborhood Association: Kirkwood Neighbors Association
- Neighborhood Planning Unit: City of Atlanta Neighborhood Planning Unit: NPU O
- City: inside incorporated City of Atlanta
- County: Dekalb
- Zip Code: 30317
REAL ESTATE COLLECTION:
In Kirkwood, you will find historic homes, modern & craftsman homes along with some condos and townhomes
Browse Other Communities
- Ansley Park
- Candler Park & Lake Claire
- City of Avondale Estates
- City of Brookhaven
- City of Decatur
- Druid Hills
- East Atlanta
- East Lake
- Grant Park
- Inman Park
- Old Fourth Ward
- Ormewood Park
- Southern Tri-Cities
- Westside & West Midtown
Start searching for your dream home now.
When it comes to convenience, our site is unparalleled. Whether you're in the comfort of your home, or on the go.
Our site works flawlessly on multiple devices so you can find the information you need.