Inman Park Stats
Property Types (active listings)
Browse Listings in Inman Park
Click the links below to sort results by price range.
- All Listings
- $300,000 - $400,000
- $700,000 - $800,000
- Over $1,000,000
Inman Park may sound and feel elite as you drive its shaded streets working out your architectural rubberneck muscle, but the luxe mansions are balanced by renovated bungalows and quaint cottages on its edges and on the Western side of the neighborhood, by townhomes that overlook sweeping skyline views. Plus, its perennially funky neighbor to the East, hotspot, Little Five Points keeps Inman Park hip and cool.
Urban professionals, and now even celebrities in town filming, choose to live in Inman Park to drink in all that Atlanta 2.0 has to offer from the progressive, talent-riddled, innovative people who live, work, play and serve up their artistic offerings within this vibrant community.
In Inman Park you'll find:
A sought-after historic neighborhood with some of the city's collection of Victorian and Craftsman homes along with a popular neighborhood commercial district.
PUBLIC SCHOOLS - Atlanta public schools (aps):
- Elementary: Mary Lin
- Middle: David T Howard (previously Inman)
- High: Midtown (previously Grady)
PARKS & RECREATION:
- Parks: Freedom Park, PATH Trolley Trail, Delta Park
- Shopping & Dining: Walkable to multiple neighborhood commercial shopping and dining areas (including Krog Street Market), and adjacent to hip the Little Five Points Business district. Big-box shopping is nearby at the Edgewood Retail District
- Local favs & festivals: Inman Park Festival, Little Five Points Halloween Parade & Festival, Freedom Farmers Market at the Carter Center, Inman Park Tour of Homes, Inman Park Tour of Gardens, Krog Street Tunnel
- Beltline: On the Eastside Trail
- Highway access to I-85 and I-75 via Freedom Parkway
- Nearest MARTA train station: Inman Park Reynoldstown Station (blue & green lines)
- On the Eastside Trail of the Atlanta Beltline
MORE NEIGHBORHOOD INFO:
- Neighborhood Association: Inman Park Neighborhood Association
- Neighborhood Planning Unit: City of Atlanta Neighborhood Planning Unit: NPU N
- City: inside incorporated City of Atlanta
- County: Fulton
- Zip Code: 30307
Druid Hills, Reynoldstown, Poncey-Highland, Old Fourth Ward
REAL ESTATE COLLECTION:
Victorian, Craftsman homes along with mid-rise condos and apartments and lofts.
Browse Other Communities
- Ansley Park
- Candler Park & Lake Claire
- City of Avondale Estates
- City of Brookhaven
- City of Decatur
- Druid Hills
- East Atlanta
- East Lake
- Grant Park
- Inman Park
- Old Fourth Ward
- Ormewood Park
- Southern Tri-Cities
- Westside & West Midtown
Start searching for your dream home now.
When it comes to convenience, our site is unparalleled. Whether you're in the comfort of your home, or on the go.
Our site works flawlessly on multiple devices so you can find the information you need.