Grant Park Real Estate Stats
Property Types (active listings)
Browse Listings in Grant Park
- All Listings
- $200,000 - $300,000
- $300,000 - $400,000
- $400,000 - $500,000
- $500,000 - $600,000
- $600,000 - $700,000
- $700,000 - $800,000
- $800,000 - $900,000
- $900,000 - $1,000,000
- Over $1,000,000
Grant’s postbellum home set the stage for architectural excellence as Grant Park, together with Inman Park, boast the largest remaining examples of Victorian architecture and homes in the Atlanta area. But those looking to buy a home in Grant Park will also discover small cottages and early 20th century bungalows nestled between old-growth trees, along old, brick-lined sidewalks.
The fourth-largest park in Atlanta, Grant Park is home to a vibrant Saturday Farmer’s Market, festivals, and the Atlanta Zoo. But there is nothing zoo-like about this downtown neighborhood with its meticulously restored Victorian homes, active neighborhood association, and close-knit community.
Hailing from the heart of the city of Atlanta, Grant Park was once an enclave for urban pioneers but has transformed itself with grace, keeping its diversity and historic charm. Today, urbanists, creatives, and professionals still enjoy the intown living Grant Park offers with access to everything the Atlanta metro has to offer–the burgeoning and bustling Beltline, local breweries, restaurants, and easy commutes for work and play.
In Grant Park you'll find:
A charming, colorful and historic neighborhood with some of the best collection of Victorian and Craftsman homes surrounding Atlanta's oldest park.
PUBLIC SCHOOLS - Atlanta public schools (aps):
- Elementary: Parkside
- Middle: King
- High: Maynard Jackson
- Public Charter: Atlanta Neighborhood Charter School (K - 8 grades)
PARKS & RECREATION:
- Parks: Grant Park
- Attractions: Zoo Atlanta, Oakland Cemetery
- Local Favs & Festivals: Summer Shade Festival, Candlelight Tour of Homes, Grant Park Farmers Market, Fork & Cork, Lantern Parade, Moth Ball, Boo in the Zoo, Halloween Parade and Picnic, Tunes from the Tombs
- Shopping & Dining: local dining favorites scattered throughout the neighborhood, adaptive reuse mixed-use developments of The Beacon, Larkin on Memorial, and the neighboring Glenwood Park mixed-used development
- Beltline: on the Southside Trail
- Interstate access to I-20
- Nearest MARTA train station: King Memorial Station (blue & green lines)
- On the Southside Trail of the Atlanta Beltline.
MORE NEIGHBORHOOD INFO:
- Neighborhood Association: Grant Park Neighborhood Association
- Neighborhood Planning Unit: City of Atlanta Neighborhood Planning Unit: NPU W
- City: inside incorporated City of Atlanta
- County: Fulton
- Zip Code: 30312, 30315
REAL ESTATE COLLECTION:
Grant Park is a historic residential neighborhood with one of the best collections of Victorian cottages dating back to the late 1800s and turn of the century.
Browse Other Communities
- Ansley Park
- Candler Park & Lake Claire
- City of Avondale Estates
- City of Brookhaven
- City of Decatur
- Druid Hills
- East Atlanta
- East Lake
- Grant Park
- Inman Park
- Old Fourth Ward
- Ormewood Park
- Southern Tri-Cities
- Westside & West Midtown
Start searching for your dream home now.
When it comes to convenience, our site is unparalleled. Whether you're in the comfort of your home, or on the go.
Our site works flawlessly on multiple devices so you can find the information you need.