Edgewood Real Estate Stats
Property Types (active listings)
Browse Listings in Edgewood
Click the links below to sort results by price range.
- All Listings
- $300,000 - $400,000
- $400,000 - $500,000
- $500,000 - $600,000
- $600,000 - $700,000
- $700,000 - $800,000
- $800,000 - $900,000
- $900,000 - $1,000,000
Edgewood has seen a renaissance with the introduction of the Edgewood Retail District, affordable housing options, and the revitalization of the Candler Park-Edgewood MARTA station as one of Atlanta’s top multi-use opportunity zones.
In Edgewood you'll find:
Edgewood is known for its historic Craftsman bungalows and eclectic housing stock nestled among old trees with hoot owls, the neighborhood’s mascot.
PUBLIC SCHOOLS - ATLANTA PUBLIC SCHOOLS (APS):
PARKS & RECREATION:
- Parks: Walker Park, Coan Park, Arizona Soccer Fields, and Edgewood Community Learning Garden
- Shopping & Dining: The Edgewood Retail District is a large shopping center with big-box shopping. Pratt-Pullman district
- Beltline: Walkable to the Eastside Trail
- Interstate access to I-20, Moreland Avenue and Memorial Drive are main roads
- Nearest MARTA train station: Edgewood/Candler Park Station (blue and green line)
more neighborhood info:
- Neighborhood Association: Neighbors of Edgewood
- Neighborhood Planning Unit: City of Atlanta Neighborhood Planning Unit: NPU O
- City: inside incorporated City of Atlanta
- County: Dekalb
- Zip Code: 30307, 30317
Real estate collection:
In Edgewood, you will find vintage cottages and craftsman homes along and newer construction traditional and modern homes. There is a good assortment of newer condominiums and townhomes.