East Atlanta & Ormewood Park Real Estate Stats
Property Types (active listings)
Browse listings in East Atlanta
While years ago it had a bit more urban grit, East Atlanta has grown up in the last decade, capturing the attention of artists like Gucci Mane and Camila Cabello, who in their hit songs have both crooned about this vibey, eclectic, intown neighborhood. Speaking of music, East Atlanta residents enjoy festivals like the East Atlanta Strut music festival and are only a few blocks from some of Atlanta’s best music venues, bars, and legit restaurants.
Modern townhomes, studios, upgraded brick ranch homes, and craftsman bungalows in East Atlanta are more affordable than their counterparts to the north, and yet, still offer that intown living experience with a vibrant street art scene and diverse culture.
Located just a few miles East of Downtown Atlanta, East Atlanta residents enjoy short commutes to Downtown, Midtown, and other Atlanta east side neighborhoods.
In East Atlanta & Ormewood Park you'll find:
East Atlanta Village is a walkable area with unique, edgy character and a thriving independent business sector. East Atlanta & Ormewood Park are neighborhoods that have found a quirky, hip and unpretentious balance of urban living.
PUBLIC SCHOOLS - Atlanta public schools (aps) & dekalb county schools:
- Elementary: Parkside, Burgess-Peterson
- Middle: King, McNair
- High: Maynard Jackson, McNair
- Public Charter: Atlanta Neighborhood Charter School (K - 8 grades)
PARKS & RECREATION:
- Parks: Brownwood Park
- Local favs & festivals: East Atlanta Strut Festival & Parade, East Atlanta Village Farmers Market, East Atlanta Beer Fest, EAV-o-ween
- Shopping & Dining: shopping, dining, and music venues in the East Atlanta Village (EAV) commercial district, Glenwood Park Mixed-Use Development, and Big-box shopping is nearby at the Edgewood Retail District
- Beltline: on the Southside Trail
- Interstate access to I-20 and I-285
- Nearest MARTA train station: Edgewood Candler Park Station (blue & green lines)
- Walkable to the Southside Trail of the Atlanta Beltline
MORE NEIGHBORHOOD INFO:
- Neighborhood Association: East Atlanta Community Association, South Atlantans for Neighborhood Development (SAND)
- Neighborhood Planning Unit: City of Atlanta Neighborhood Planning Unit: NPU W
- City: inside incorporated City of Atlanta, part of East Atlanta is unincorporated Dekalb
- County: Ormewood Park - Fulton, East Atlanta - Dekalb
- Zip Code: 30316
REAL ESTATE COLLECTION:
historic, modern & craftsman homes
Browse Other Communities
- Ansley Park
- Candler Park & Lake Claire
- City of Avondale Estates
- City of Brookhaven
- City of Decatur
- Druid Hills
- East Atlanta
- East Lake
- Grant Park
- Inman Park
- Old Fourth Ward
- Ormewood Park
- Southern Tri-Cities
- Westside & West Midtown
Start searching for your dream home now.
When it comes to convenience, our site is unparalleled. Whether you're in the comfort of your home, or on the go.
Our site works flawlessly on multiple devices so you can find the information you need.