Druid Hills Real Estate Stats
Property Types (active listings)
Browse listings in Druid Hills
Click the links below to sort results by price range.
Developed by some of Atlanta’s leading and prominent families, it stands to reason that Druid Hills would be home to some of Atlanta’s greatest architecture and historic mansions. The fine homes of this intown neighborhood include many Gothic-Tudors, such as represented in the Callanwolde Fine Arts Center (former home of Asa Candler, Coca-Cola founder), Colonial Revival, Tudor Revival, and Italian Renaissance Revival.
Separating it to the South from Candler Park, Druid Hills’ prized string of linear parks flowing along Ponce de Leon Avenue evokes a distinctly European feel thanks to its designer, the celebrated and renowned landscape architect Frederick Law Olmsted, who marked this park as his last commission. In addition to its grand park home to The Paidea School, Druid Hills boasts six “pocket parks” in each of its neighborhoods–Deepdene, Dellwood, Shadyside, Springdale, Virgilee, and Oak Grove.
Today, many residents of Druid Hills enjoy very minimal, even walkable, commutes to Emory University, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta, and Egleston Hospital.
In Druid Hills you'll find:
Gorgeous, historic homes on large lots with mature landscaping on tree-lined streets. Druid Hills contains the main campus of Emory University and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
PUBLIC SCHOOLS - dekalb county schools:
PARKS & RECREATION:
- Parks: Olmstead Linear Park System (Springdale, Virgilee, Oak Grove, Shadyside, Dellwood, and Deepdene Parks), Freedom Park, Lullwater Conservation Garden
- Arts & Culture: Callanwolde Fine Arts Center, Fernbank Museum of Natural History, CDC Museum, Michael C Carlos Museum
- Local favs & festivals: Druid Hills Tour of Homes, Spring Festival on Ponce, Emory Farmers Market
- Golf & Tennis: Druid Hills Golf Club
- Shopping & Dining: Emory Village, The Point, and North Decatur Plaza
- Main access roads are Ponce de Leon, Briarcliff, and North Decatur roads.
MORE NEIGHBORHOOD INFO:
- Neighborhood Associations: Druid Hills Civic Association, Emory Village Alliance
- Neighborhood Planning Unit: City of Atlanta Neighborhood Planning Unit: NPU N
- City: partly inside the incorporated City of Atlanta and unincorporated Dekalb County
- County: Dekalb
- Zip Code: 30306,30307
REAL ESTATE COLLECTION:
With its beautiful linear park and parkways designed at the turn of the 20th century by Frederick Law Olmsted, Historic Druid Hills deserves its designation on the National Register of Historic Places for its historic architecture's quality and integrity and the sweeping wide open spaces, and the soaring canopy of its mature hardwoods. Here you will find Gothic-Tudors, Colonial Revival, Tudor Revival, and Italian Renaissance Revival style homes along with several condominium and townhome communities.
Browse Other Communities
- Ansley Park
- Candler Park & Lake Claire
- City of Avondale Estates
- City of Brookhaven
- City of Decatur
- Druid Hills
- East Atlanta
- East Lake
- Grant Park
- Inman Park
- Old Fourth Ward
- Ormewood Park
- Southern Tri-Cities
- Westside & West Midtown
Start searching for your dream home now.
When it comes to convenience, our site is unparalleled. Whether you're in the comfort of your home, or on the go.
Our site works flawlessly on multiple devices so you can find the information you need.