Downtown Atlanta Real Estate Stats
Property Types (active listings)
Browse listings in Downtown Atlanta
Click the links below to sort results by price range.
- All Listings
- $100,000 - $200,000
- $200,000 - $300,000
- $300,000 - $400,000
- $400,000 - $500,000
- $500,000 - $600,000
- $600,000 - $700,000
- $700,000 - $800,000
- Over $1,000,000
While it may seem like it’s just all high-rise offices, apartments, and condos, Downtown Atlanta offers a unique array of residential living options including apartments, loft condominiums, in addition to a healthy inventory of some of the more unique adaptive reuse residential dwellings converted from former 19th-century hotels, department stores, and other commercial buildings. And while there aren’t many, those looking for single-family homes, townhomes, and garden-style condos can find them in Downtown Atlanta.
Vibrant and teeming with culture, Downtown Atlanta living offers experiences ranging from shared workspace communities, art galleries, theatres, live music venues, regional and national sporting events, restaurants, bars, parades, and music festivals, all within a few walkable blocks. Whether one lives in the enclaves or busy commercial corridors, there is always something to do in Downtown Atlanta.
Regularly featured as the backdrop in many blockbuster films, Fairlie Poplar’s charming and historic central business district can actually suspend your disbelief that you're not actually in New York City. Many 100-year old high rises here have been converted to condos and apartments or dorms for Georgia State University. Some of Downtown Atlanta’s best nightlife can be enjoyed while wandering these quaint streets. Next to Fairlie Poplar is Underground Atlanta, a 4-block mixed-use, sustainable redevelopment that is breathing new life back into the area.
Put downtown Atlanta on your list if you want to experience the city living in the South’s finest and greatest city.
In Downtown you'll find:
Downtown Atlanta is the central business district of Atlanta and is the largest of the city's three commercial districts. Downtown is the location of many corporate or regional headquarters; city, county, state, and federal government facilities; Georgia State University; sporting venues; and most of Atlanta's tourist attractions.
Public Schools - Atlanta public schools (apps):
- Elementary: Hope-Hill Elementary School
- Middle: David T Howard (previously Inman)
- High: Midtown (previously Grady)
PARKS & RECREATION:
- Parks: Centennial Olympic Park, Woodruff Park
- Local favs & festivals: The Municipal Market (Curb Market), Dragon Con, Castleberry Farmers Market, Peachtree Center Green Market, Atlanta Science Festival, Sweetwater 420 Fest, ONE Musicfest, and the Fresh MARTA Market at the Five Points MARTA station
- Attractions: Georgia Aquarium, National Center for Civil and Human Rights, World of Coca-Cola, College Football Hall of Fame, SkyView Atlanta, Georgia State Capitol, Children's Museum of Atlanta, CNN Center, Underground Atlanta
- Sports & Music Venues: Mercedes Benz Stadium, State Farm Arena & The Tabernacle
- Easy interstate access to I-85 and I-75 and I-20.
- MARTA train stations: North Avenue, Civic Center, Peachtree Center Stations (red & gold lines); Five Points (transfer point to all lines); GWCC/CNN Center and Georgia State (blue & green lines)
MORE NEIGHBORHOOD INFO:
- Neighborhood Association: Atlanta Downtown Neighborhood Association, Central Atlanta Progress (CAP), Castleberry Hill Neighborhood Association, Marietta Street Artery Neighborhood Association (MSAA)
- Neighborhood Planning Unit: City of Atlanta Neighborhood Planning Unit: NPU M
- City: inside incorporated City of Atlanta
- County: Fulton
- Zip Code: 30303, 30313
- Fairlie-Poplar District
- Castleberry Hill
- South Downtown
- Centennial Park District
- Five Points District
REAL ESTATE COLLECTION:
Downtown Atlanta is comprised of modern and historic highrise and mid-rise condominiums, lofts, and townhomes.
Browse Other Communities
- Ansley Park
- Candler Park & Lake Claire
- City of Avondale Estates
- City of Brookhaven
- City of Decatur
- Druid Hills
- East Atlanta
- East Lake
- Grant Park
- Inman Park
- Old Fourth Ward
- Ormewood Park
- Southern Tri-Cities
- Westside & West Midtown
Start searching for your dream home now.
When it comes to convenience, our site is unparalleled. Whether you're in the comfort of your home, or on the go.
Our site works flawlessly on multiple devices so you can find the information you need.