Decatur Real Estate Stats
Property Types (active listings)
Browse listings in the City of Decatur
Click the links below to sort results by price range.
- All Listings
- $200,000 - $300,000
- $300,000 - $400,000
- $400,000 - $500,000
- $500,000 - $600,000
- $600,000 - $700,000
- $700,000 - $800,000
- $800,000 - $900,000
- Over $1,000,000
A modern and progressive “Mayberry”, Decatur wins awards for its diversity, inclusion, and for being a visionary city. A highly active and tight-knit community, once every ten years, over 500 residents help chart the course for Decatur’s next decade in the city’s Strategic Vision/Plan.
An idyllic town square, frequently featured regularly in films, sits perfectly at the center of Decatur’s 4.2 miles allowing for easy walkability and access to and all of the city’s distinctive, unique neighborhoods (Westchester, Glenwood Estates, Clairemont Estates, Winnona Park, College Heights, Oakhurst, Great Lakes) Each of these Decatur enclaves boasts charming cottages, craftsman bungalows, and their own award-winning neighborhood schools, where most students and families walk or roll to school. At the city’s center, a high school and middle school (also award-winning) are also walkable.
Between their plethora of festivals, hip bars, unique shops, and James Beard award-winning restaurants, it’s no wonder Decatur folks like to “Keep It In-Decatur.” But if Decaturites want to venture out into nearby Kirkwood, Lake Claire or Druid Hills, or the rest of metro Atlanta, the Marta train runs underneath the city center providing traffic-free travel and stress-free commutes.
In Decatur you'll find:
A walkable and friendly community made up of several neighborhoods located 20 minutes east of Atlanta with destination dining hotspots and boutique shopping options. Decatur is home to Agnes Scott College, a historic private women's liberal arts college.
public schools - city schools of decatur:
- Elementary Schools: Clairemont, Glennwood, Oakhurst, Westchester, Winnona Park, Fifth Avenue Upper Elementary, Talley Street Upper Elementary
- Middle: Renfroe
- High: Decatur
PARKS & RECREATION:
- Parks: The City of Decatur is home to many parks including Decatur Square, Glenlake Park, Adair Park, Oakhurst Park, McCoy Park, Harmony Park, Cooper Park & Ebster Park
- Arts & Culture: Dekalb History Museum, Fernbank Museum of Natural History, CDC Museum & Waffle House Museum
- Shopping & Dining: There are multiple neighborhood commercial districts include Downtown Decatur, Oakhurst Village, West Ponce, and a local favorite world market for fresh and international foods - Your Dekalb Farmers Market
- Local Favs & Festivals - there's no shortage of festivals and things to do in Decatur including Decatur Book Festival, Downtown Decatur Arts Festival, Decatur BBQ Blues & Bluegrass Festival, Decatur Beach Party, Great Decatur Beer Tasting Festival, Decatur Wine Festival, Oakhurst Porchfest, Oakhurst Wine Crawl, FAB Friday, July 4th Fireworks, Holiday Tour of Homes, Decatur Ghost Tour, Decatur Farmers Market, Oakhurst Farmers Market
- Interstate access to I-20 and I-285 and Ponce de Leon Avenue.
- Nearest MARTA train stations: East Lake, Decatur, and Avondale Stations (blue line)
MORE NEIGHBORHOOD INFO:
- Decatur Neighborhood Alliance: The Decatur Neighborhood Alliance (DNA) is an informal organization representing all neighborhood associations, condominium owners groups, and block organizations that have been identified within the City of Decatur.
- City: inside incorporated City of Decatur
- County: Dekalb
- Zip Code: 30030
City of decatur NEIGHBORHOODS:
- Historic MAK District (McDonough, Adams, Kings Highway)
- Chelsea Heights / Westchester Hills
- Ponce de Leon Heights
- Clairmont / Great Lakes
- Winnona Park
- Glennwood Estates
- Sycamore Ridge / Decatur Heights
- Lenox Place / Adair Park
REAL ESTATE COLLECTION:
In Decatur, you'll find a range of housing from historic homes to new construction single-family homes along with townhomes and several condominiums.
Browse Other Communities
- Ansley Park
- Candler Park & Lake Claire
- City of Avondale Estates
- City of Brookhaven
- City of Decatur
- Druid Hills
- East Atlanta
- East Lake
- Grant Park
- Inman Park
- Old Fourth Ward
- Ormewood Park
- Southern Tri-Cities
- Westside & West Midtown
Start searching for your dream home now.
When it comes to convenience, our site is unparalleled. Whether you're in the comfort of your home, or on the go.
Our site works flawlessly on multiple devices so you can find the information you need.