Candler Park & Lake Claire Stats
Property Types (active listings)
Browse listings in Candler Park & Lake Claire
Click the links below to sort results by price range.
- All Listings
- $400,000 - $500,000
- $500,000 - $600,000
- $600,000 - $700,000
- $700,000 - $800,000
- $800,000 - $900,000
- $900,000 - $1,000,000
- Over $1,000,000
Named after the Candlers, founders of Coca-Cola, its name, Candler Park, was inspired by its most desirable feature–a 55-acre park that hosts a nine-hole golf course, a swimming pool, a football/soccer field, a basketball court, tennis courts, and a playground as well as some of Atlanta’s favorite festivals. The adjacent Freedom Park connects residents to the funky, fun, and eccentric Little Five Points where live music, thrift stores, pubs, and a vibrant street scene attract both tourists and locals alike.
In Candler Park & Lake Claire you'll find:
Tree-lined streets in a residential setting with a small commercial business district with popular local businesses.
PUBLIC SCHOOLS - Atlanta public schools (aps):
PARKS & RECREATION:
- Parks: Candler Park, Freedom Park, Iverson Park, Lake Claire Park, Frazer Center, Lake Claire Community Land Trust and PATH Trolley Trail
- Golf & Tennis: Candler Park 9-hole golf course
- Local favs & festivals: Fall Fest, Candler Park Music Festival, Candler Park Tour of Homes, Little Five Points Halloween Parade, Candler Park Movie Night
- Shopping & Dining: shopping and dining and music venues in the Little Five Points commercial district and along with a small neighborhood commercial village. Big-box shopping is nearby at the Edgewood Retail District
- Beltline: about 2 miles to the Eastside Trail in Inman Park
- Interstate access to I-85 and I-75 from Freedom Parkway
- Nearest MARTA train station: Edgewood-Candler Station (blue & green lines)
MORE NEIGHBORHOOD INFO:
- Neighborhood Association: Candler Park Neighborhood Organization & Lake Claire Neighbors
- Neighborhood Planning Unit: City of Atlanta Neighborhood Planning Unit: NPU N
- City: inside incorporated City of Atlanta
- County: Dekalb
- Zip Code: 30307
REAL ESTATE COLLECTION:
Candler Park consists of a nice mix of early 20th-century multi-family dwellings and 1920’3 and 30’s craftsman bungalows in addition to Queen Anne and Folk Victorian one- and two-story houses. There are several condominium and townhome communities along Dekalb Avenue.
Browse Other Communities
- Ansley Park
- Candler Park & Lake Claire
- City of Avondale Estates
- City of Brookhaven
- City of Decatur
- Druid Hills
- East Atlanta
- East Lake
- Grant Park
- Inman Park
- Old Fourth Ward
- Ormewood Park
- Southern Tri-Cities
- Westside & West Midtown
Start searching for your dream home now.
When it comes to convenience, our site is unparalleled. Whether you're in the comfort of your home, or on the go.
Our site works flawlessly on multiple devices so you can find the information you need.