Cabbagetown Real Estate Stats
Property Types (active listings)
Browse listings in Cabbagetown
Click the links below to sort results by price range.
- All Listings
- $200,000 - $300,000
- $300,000 - $400,000
- $400,000 - $500,000
- $500,000 - $600,000
- $600,000 - $700,000
- $700,000 - $800,000
- $800,000 - $900,000
- Over $1,000,000
The burning of the Atlanta Rolling Mill, destroyed in the Battle of Atlanta, gave rise to the J Fulton Bag and Cotton Mill in 1881 and is a rare example of Atlanta’s earliest industrial architecture. Cabbagetown, built for the workers of the South’s first textile processing mill, was anchored by simply framed, one and two-story shotgun and cottage-style houses centered around the mill. Today, those houses still stand but now alongside bungalows and Victorian farmhouses, too.
When the mill closed in the early ’80s and was converted to the now Fulton Cotton Mill Lofts, one of the biggest loft conversions in the United States, Cabbagetown became a haven for artists, musicians, creatives, and those who love culture, diversity, and people-watching.
Cabbagetown’s hot new adaptive reuse projects like Atlanta Dairies conversion pay homage to the city’s industrial roots and draw in visitors from all over Atlanta and the South.
And if the restaurants and hot spots aren’t enough, then the sweeping views of the Atlanta skyline, historic Oakland Cemetery (Atlanta’s oldest and grandest), and its prime location on Atlanta’s Beltline should be.
In Cabbagetown Park you'll find:
In Cabbagetown you'll find historic row homes, industrial lofts, and Victorian and craftsman style homes along some popular neighborhood restaurants. Adjacent to Cabbagetown is the growing Memorial Drive corridor filled with shopping and trendy dining spots.
PUBLIC SCHOOLS - Atlanta public schools (aps):
PARKS & RECREATION:
- Parks: Cabbagetown Park
- Arts & Culture: Several Living Walls murals can be found throughout the neighborhood along with street art in the Krog Street Tunnel
- Attractions: Oakland Cemetery
- Local favs & festivals: Tunes from the Tombs, Chomp & Stomp Chili Cook Off, and Fetch Park ATL dog park bar
- Shopping & Dining: shopping and dining at urban renewal projects along the evolving Memorial Drive Corridor at Atlanta Dairies and Larkin on Memorial
- Beltline: On the Eastside Trail
- Interstate highway access to I-20 north/south access via Boulevard
- Nearest MARTA train station: King Memorial Station (blue & green lines)
- On the Eastside Trail of the Atlanta Beltline
MORE NEIGHBORHOOD INFO:
- Neighborhood Association: Cabbagetown Neighborhood Improvement Association
- Neighborhood Planning Unit: City of Atlanta Neighborhood Planning Unit: NPU N
- City: inside incorporated City of Atlanta
- County: Fulton
- Zip Codes: 30312, 30316
REAL ESTATE COLLECTION:
Cabbagetown is a historic district with renovated mill homes, Victorian cottages, and historic lofts.
Browse Other Communities
- Ansley Park
- Candler Park & Lake Claire
- City of Avondale Estates
- City of Brookhaven
- City of Decatur
- Druid Hills
- East Atlanta
- East Lake
- Grant Park
- Inman Park
- Old Fourth Ward
- Ormewood Park
- Southern Tri-Cities
- Westside & West Midtown
Start searching for your dream home now.
When it comes to convenience, our site is unparalleled. Whether you're in the comfort of your home, or on the go.
Our site works flawlessly on multiple devices so you can find the information you need.