Avondale Estates Real Estate Stats
Property Types (active listings)
Search for Listings in Avondale Estates
Named after Stratford-upon-Avon, this community was planned and conceived to contain its own amenities - parks, lake, pool, and tennis courts.
In Avondale Estates you'll find:
A small-town atmosphere with a central business district in an architecturally special neighborhood filled with Tudor revival architecture.
- Elementary Schools: Avondale Elementary
- Middle: Druid Hills
- High: Druid Hills
- Charter: Museum School of Avondale Estates
- Dekalb School of the Arts (8-12)
parks & recreation
- Parks: Bess Walker Park
- Arts & Culture: Waffle House Museum
- Shopping & Dining: the downtown commercial district offers dining and entertainment options and a local favorite for fresh and international foods, Your Dekalb Farmers Market
- Local Favs & Festivals – Avondale Art-B-Que Festival, Avondale Farmers Market, Avondale Art Walk, Light up the Lake Lantern Parade, Citywide Yard Sale
- Interstate access to I-20 and I-285 and Ponce de Leon Avenue.
- Nearest MARTA train station: Avondale Station (blue line)
more neighborhood info
- City: inside incorporated City of Avondale Estates.
- County: Dekalb
- Zip Code: 30002
City of Decatur, Scottdale
Real Estate Collection:
In Avondale Estates, you'll find a large assortment of historic Tudor Revival homes, mid-century ranches and new-construction homes along with a few condo and townhome communities.