Real Estate Statistics
Property Types (active listings)
Browse listings in Ansley Park
Click the links below to sort results by price range.
- All Listings
- $100,000 - $200,000
- $500,000 - $600,000
- $600,000 - $700,000
- $700,000 - $800,000
- $900,000 - $1,000,000
- Over $1,000,000
Nowhere else in Atlanta will you find such a regal and historical representation of residential architecture that displays the work of notable local and nationally celebrated architects like Neil Reid, P. Thornton Marye, Walter Thomas Downing, Leila Ross Wilburn, Phillip Trammel Shutze, Alexander Bruce, Henry Hornbostel and Lewis Crook. Ansley Park home styles vary from Colonial, Tudor, French Provincial, Queen Anne, Victorian to Italian Renaissance.
Designated one of America’s Great Neighborhoods, Ansley Park is very centrally located and flanked by Atlanta’s largest park - Piedmont Park, as well as the Atlanta Botanical Gardens on the east and the High Museum of Art and Woodruff Arts Center on the west. Ansley Park meets the standard for the most discerning home buyers looking for luxury and history in intown Atlanta. Ansley Park offers high-quality city living with old-growth trees and walking access to the nightlife, dining, the Atlanta Beltline, Ansley Golf Club, Piedmont Driving Club, and all of Atlanta’s best arts and theatre offerings.
In Ansley Park you'll find:
Ansley Park is a quiet residential district filled with beautiful homes nestled along winding, tree-lined streets and neighborhood parks adjacent to the bustling Midtown commercial district.
Public Schools - ATLANTA PUBLIC SCHOOLS (APS):
Parks & Recreation:
- Parks: Several beloved neighborhood parks (Winn Park, Yonah Park, the Dell, and McClatchey Park) and Atlanta's legendary Piedmont Park
- Arts & Culture: Atlanta Botanical Garden, The High Museum & The Woodruff Arts Center
- Golf / Clubs: Ansley Golf Club & Piedmont Driving Club
- Beltline: On the Eastside Trail
- Easy interstate access to I-85 and I-75
- Nearest MARTA train station: Arts Center Station (red & gold lines)
- Ansley Park is on the Eastside Trail of the Atlanta Beltline
More Neighborhood info:
- Neighborhood Association: Ansley Park Civic Association
- Neighborhood Planning Unit: City of Atlanta Neighborhood Planning Unit: NPU E
- City: inside incorporated City of Atlanta
- County: Fulton
- Zip Code: 30309
real estate collection:
Ansley Park home styles vary from historic to modern, Colonial, Tudor, French Provincial, Queen Anne, Victorian to Italian Renaissance. There are a few condominiums and townhomes in the neighborhood.
Browse Other Communities
- Ansley Park
- Candler Park & Lake Claire
- City of Avondale Estates
- City of Brookhaven
- City of Decatur
- Druid Hills
- East Atlanta
- East Lake
- Grant Park
- Inman Park
- Old Fourth Ward
- Ormewood Park
- Southern Tri-Cities
- Westside & West Midtown
Start searching for your dream home now.
When it comes to convenience, our site is unparalleled. Whether you're in the comfort of your home, or on the go.
Our site works flawlessly on multiple devices so you can find the information you need.